Player
    Character
    Rolland Deschain
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

Terra Australis - Restarting an old Casual Aussie FC

Terra Australis, A hypothetical continent first posited in antiquity and which appeared on maps between the 15th and 18th centuries, Later Renamed Australia.

As a solo player for many years in mmo's the name always resonated with me as finding other aus / oce players in various games was always a hard stretch, So after returning to the game myself and sorting myself a free company and housing I figured why not see who else is out there of the same opinion.

The Goal

*A friendly layed back group of friends to chill and game with no matter the content.

*A Welcome place for new and old players alike.

*An Fc house where we can all get together now and again and chat / use the amenities.

The Dream

*Get enough people together to do events / mount farm / map runs

*An online group that feels like a family.

If interested at all or looking for me info feel free to message me in game on "Nova Terrai" / Discord Kain#1873 or drop an application at the fc house in Myst Ward 18, Plot 49
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rolland Deschain
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Growing at a steady pace ^^ a thank you to all those who have joined or expressed interest so far.

Decorating of the fc continues nicely as well.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Rolland Deschain
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Sunday Report #1

The FC is growing at a nice pace, now up to 15 members in a short few days and players both new and old are having fun and beginning to mingle at the fc house which has has had a face lift out doors to improve the communal space feel XD

Airship 1 and submarine 1 are now on daily voyages to begin there own steady progress and we have moved onto having daily buffs at the ready at all times.

Meanwhile iv resorted to more unorthodox tactics to get noticed arounds Limsa we shall see if it pays off ^^

Always looking for more players interested in joining our little growing family feel free to msg me in game or drop in here on the forums and we can arrange a time to chat.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rolland Deschain
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Mid Week Report #1

Our small fc continues to grow every day now up to 25 members, a mix of old and new plays spread throughout and so far everyone's been happy and helping each other out when stuck or just in general, a great sight to see.

Some fc members have taken to hanging out in the yard chilling around the small little hot springs we set up, quite cosy when some the big lads decide to join us XD

and of an evening you may often find some of the members just chilling around the tables inside, house is still under renovation but people are still finding there cosy spots.

We are still looking for more interested people keen on joining the group, may even have to consider yourself a medium fc soon at this rate ^^ drop a pm in game or a reply here if you find yourself interested and enjoy yourselves as always.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rolland Deschain
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Sunday Report #2

The FC continues to grow now up to around 33 members all of which are surprisingly active and powering through the msq, former low lvl players have no started to help newer low lvl complete content they had trouble with themselves which is is a great sight to see.

We managed to have our first few successful mount runs on old content for players this week with some people picking up the old lanners from HW and some the horses from AR, future plans include the kamui from SB or the mounts from some of the older raids as well as an obvious repeat of the current mount farms as people need them.

With the Christmas event beginning members too the opportunity to quite literally chill around the housing ward and catch up with each other.

With Christmas on the way we wish everyone well and a safe holiday season. As always we are still looking to increase our numbers a little bit more soon approaching our goal of an ideal small FC size so feel free to continue to msg me in game for info or invites or apply to the fc directly and someone will get to you.
    (0)