When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

First, it would be very helpful if I could copy and paste directly from the support desk interface instead of having to retype everything here.

When the MSQ was updated, apparently I had the quest "Leves of Bentbranch" in my journal but not completed. According to online help forums, prior to the msq update, you had to complete "Leves of Bentbranch" (if you started in Gridania) to unlock guild heists in your duty finder. I accepted "Leves of Bentbranch" at some point in the past, but I did not complete it. When I try to complete "Leves of Bentbranch," I get the message that the map is unavailable. THUS, I AM UNABLE TO COMPLETE the quest. CONSEQUENTLY, I am unable to unlock guild heists in my duty finder. I AM UNABLE TO DELETE the quest. When I try to go to other zones to see if I can do one of their level 10 grand company leves (to unlock guild heists), those NPCs tell me that I have yet to demonstrate my abilities. IN OTHER WORDS, it appears that I can not accept GC leves until I complete the LEVES OF BENTBRANCH quest. I am unable to complete the LEVES OF BENTBRANCH quest (see above); THUS, it is a catch 22 and I appear to be UNABLE TO UNLOCK GUILD HEISTS in my duty finder. I submitted this to the in-game bug report and their response WAS TOTALLY UNHELPFUL in that they said -- ask people in game or search the forum for an answer. BOTH OF WHICH I HAVE ALREADY DONE and without finding a solution. I am posting it here in hopes that you can assist where the in-game support can NOT.

Date & Time: first noticed 10/30/2020
Frequency: constant, has not changed despite my multiple messages to SE
World name: Excalibur
Character name: Green God'ess
Retainer name: N/A
NPC name: The grand company leve NPC in Bentbranch
Monster name: NA
Class/Level: lvl 10 quest
Party or solo: NA
In-game time: NA
Area and coordinates: Bentbranch
Housing: NA
Steps:
1. Click on "map" within the "Leves of Bentbranch" quest in my journal
2. It says -- map unavailable
3. Look for way to delete the quest -- not available
4. Search online for how to unlock guild heist -- learn that Leves of Bentbranch" is an obsolete quest that is no longer available or needed to unlock guild heists.
5. Submit multiple requests to online game support
6. Receive multiple form letters providing absolutely no help
7. submit here
*Add more steps if necessary

Connection Specs
- Type of internet connection/provider:
- Modem maker/model number:

■ PC Specs

To obtain the system information, open the FFXIV launcher and select Config → System Information → Display.

-=-=-=-=- System Information -=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Laptop Model Name:
Laptop Model Number:

Gamepad Manufacturer:
Gamepad Model Name:
Gamepad Part Number:

Browser Information
- Name and version of the browser currently in-use:
- Internet Explorer Version:

------------------------------------------------------

■ PS4 Specs