Player
    Character
    Kukuma Kuma
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90

Question Re: Releasing Retainers

Hey, all, I've checked everywhere I can find and haven't been able to turn up any information on this.

After months of trying for a Retainer Phantasia and not getting one, I'm pretty much ready to throw my hands up in the air and just ditch the retainer I'm looking to modify. But my question is this:

Do I need to empty all of her inventory (gear, marketboard listings, gil, storage) before I release her?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Retainer Fantasia's are a tradable item and can be bought very cheaply on the marketboard.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kukuma Kuma
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    That's exceedingly weird. Maybe I need to server hop and find 'em. That or I'm just blind lol Thanks for the info!
    (0)
    Last edited by AmaraBurrger; 10-31-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Player
    Character
    Charlotte Wells
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Thats weird yes, but i remember there are certain items that sometimes won't show up in the searchresults.

I would try to look on the MB for "Retainer" or "Fantasia" and make sure you have "partial search" active. If it won't work you can try the first letters "Ret" or "Fant" instead.

Another option would be to go into the "medicines" category of the MB and scroll trough it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Charlotte_Wells; 11-03-2020 at 06:33 AM.