Player
    Character
    Pandacombo Heippel
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80

Tips to make some gil ?

Anyone here who wants to share some tips to make gil ? after the new diadem i dont really bother selling items from there ... the prices went to the floor on spriggan , Diadem 2 items sold so good , i made around 50mil in a few months ... now making money is a struggle , i checked some items i could farm , or craft but they only sell little ... if at all , most of the times the price drops more then 300+ gil over a few hours or night ... leather farming seemed ok , but its not really a thing people need all the time either because of *ishgard* levling :s
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cin Aamon
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Selling mats from EX trials seems to do well for some folks.
    Look at supply/demand on MB for your world and see what folks want that is high in demand but low in supply; typically prices will be decent and sell well.
    Barding, glams, housing stuff, and quest items that folks need sell well too.

Though, take that info as you will, I'm not *the* best at making gil. Just advice I guess, even if it was just a little tiny bit helpful.
    (1)

Player

I like to make Gil. What I mean, is Gil not gained from other players. I call it server Gil.

A few great ways to actually “make” Gil, is:

1.) Hydatos Bunny FATE farm. (Minimum of 50,000/hr to upwards to above 500,000/hr.)

2.) Maps. Specifically Gazelleskin maps. (Because of the bonus dungeon plus bonus thief map. Thief maps final floor, is super rare, but grants 500,000 Gil alone.))

3.) Levequests. Easy quick battle ones, I do Ishgard large scale leves. Or maximum Gil/leve is level 80 crafting CUL coffee biscuits.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pandacombo Heippel
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Yea wish spriggan would be that good xD all items are in stock , and barely anything sells well , boss items might but i dont have a active group to farm those with , i dont mind crafting or gathering , but the prices on spriggan arent really *good* they drop like crazy in hours
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Etherea Stormaire
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    there are lots of ways to make "some"

what kind of volume do you want to make? do you have a time frame you wish to make it within?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Thorioux Vaillant
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    You can take a look on the different items Crafters need for their Job Quests between lv20 - lv60. Most of the time, these items have to be in HQ, and people are lazy. They dont want to bother gathering the mats, just go quick threw the quests. Voila - Build these items and sell them. Not a way to make a lot of Gil quickly, but it should be a regular flow of Gil.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tho-Much; 10-24-2020 at 05:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tho-Much View Post
    "Das kann man nicht vergleichen" - Eine der dümmsten und ignorantesten Aussagen überhaupt.

Player
    Character
    Miso Miso
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    You could have used the release of the new relic weapon area to farm clusters for the new items to sell, like the emote, hairstyle, and construct mount. They were selling for 700k+ when it first released. I'm not sure how much they are selling for now 400k on my server for emote.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tho-Much View Post
    You can take a look on the different items Crafters need for their Job Quests between lv20 - lv60. Most of the time, these items have to be in HQ, and people are lazy. They dont want to bother gathering the mats, just go quick threw the quests. Voila - Build these items and sell them. Not a way to make a lot of Gil quickly, but it should be a regular flow of Gil.
    Not just job quests for items needed for GC supply and provisiong missions (HQ of course) along with leves. While many of the leve items are covered by crafters on the MB, some get ignored because they're considered less efficient. That leaves room for someone to start posting items at a price lower than the others but still very profitable.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eriane Elis
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I can't really share any current ways to make gil, if I do it won't be profitable. But keep at it and you'll make gil in no time. Just make sure you can fight, craft and gather. Keep an eye on the markets and get familiar with every item in the game and what they go for. You'll end up memorizing a lot of useful information by the end of it. Good luck!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rahz Greywolfe
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I would also suggest doing the daily roulettes as the Adventurer in Need job. Doing all the duty roulettes will net you plenty of Gil. Roll Need/Greed on all dungeon gear and turn them into the GC for Seals. You can use those GC Seals for materials that are hot on the market. Coke, Petrified Logs, Hardened Sap are always in demand. If you are doing fates in the 5.0 areas, you can spend your Gemstones for mats as well. Instead of opting for a gear upgrade with tomes, you can opt to buy mats to sell. Level your gatherers and collect a map once a day to either use for yourself or sell.

Hope this helps!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast