Player
    Character
    Zedlizvez Mikasch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90

How soon?

It seems clear enough that part of world visit is the intent to flatten the market between worlds, as we can simply go to other servers where things cost less to buy them, putting more gold into depressed economies.

Once that's done, one market per datacenter seems more and more likely, so how close do you think we are?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oishi Tamanegi
    World
    Zurvan
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    I would really like them to either segregate it or implement the one data center market soon. The shopping across the dc is a nice way to bump into people. I occasionally find myself looking at the housing situations on the dc as well but I find the hassle is just blah when I want to shave off like 50'ishk off something over 1,000,000 gil. It is rare for me to spend that much but I have rarely found the visiting worlds that efficient for saving a ton of gil. If it so happens they link all worlds to a single market I'd hope that would be a 6.0 implementation. Would be nice if sooner.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    They said they wanted to implement a centre-wide marketboard but they couldn't. Letting people buy on other worlds was the closest they could get.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zedlizvez Mikasch
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I heard, "couldn't yet" and the market balancing was supposed to be the first step in the process. Like the crossworld linkshells draw us together socially.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Etherea Stormaire
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I would love if they implemented that and then made those items purchased bound to the buyer.

basically by not doing so SE ensured the spread of RMT rings to the entire data center instead of the originating world.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Advent Shadowsoul
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    I personally would like to see buy orders, and partial stack contracts if/when they do implement this. Buy orders would be great for crafters needing mats fast. I dont know how they'll truly get rid of RMT, its been rampant in the game since launch.
    (0)