Player
    Character
    Nightsister Casteal
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 60

Final Fantasy Store Error i2501

I have submitted 2 tickets on this matter all I keep getting is that its on my end and that I do not need use a VPN, AddBlockers or try on a mobile device.

I have tried with and without a VPN
    With and without Addblockers
    On multiple mobile devices such as Android Phone and Tablets, iPad and iPhones with various browsers.
    I tied it on 2 very different spec Desktops with the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft edge. Opera and Tor
    I have even created a VM from scratch to test with and it also the same outcome.

I have tried using my friends ISP and it still has the same error as shown below

You cannot use this function.
    Please contact the SQUARE ENIX Support Center for additional details.
    Error Code: i2501

Please stop giving me the run around and tell me whats up. Is your shit down or what? Some kind of help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Forums,

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the issue you are describing in the Technical Support Forum. As you have already created a support ticket, this thread will be moved to ‘Support Center Ticket Created’.

Good luck with your adventures through Eorzea!
    (0)