Player
    Character
    Nixied Fant'l
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Meteor: a casual company is looking to expand.

Our FC is a smaller company built around having a good time in game. We are actively looking for more members to join us. At the moment we have 31 active members. What we do in game is group up to help each other out in any content. We also work together for crafting new gear for each other and gather mats as needed for said reason. I have a two person mount as well and ferry people around as needed for aether currents or other needs.

Most of our members are working their way through the story (heavensward content), with a few others near the end game. Our goals are to get enough people for all the different types of content.

Our company is rank 27, and we were able to snag a house in Shirogane on the beach. We have a discord that is semi-active chat, but is used more for voice chat. If that's not your thing, no biggie!

If interested, send a message to me in game, either tell or moogle mail: Nixied Rekoop, or respond here, or my discord Rebelegacy#7941
    (1)
    Last edited by Rebelegacy; 01-13-2021 at 11:11 AM. Reason: updated previous information to be more accurate

2. 10-08-2020 11:28 PM

3. 01-04-2021 03:06 AM

Player
    Character
    Kamoze Khuja'to
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 41
    Im new and interested in joining.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nixied Fant'l
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Hey there! Sorry for the delay on the response! Glad you are interested! I will be on today for sure about 530 central us time and can chat with you and get you in.
    (0)

6. 04-08-2021 07:32 AM

Player
    Character
    Jc Ganz
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    2 questions, are you guys still looking and what times are you guys most active.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Root Cable
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 54

Same questions as OokamiL…. Looking for FC to join

Is this FC still active?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nixied Fant'l
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Hey Root,

We are still somewhat active yes, many of the group paused while waiting for endwalker, but there is a core group that plays regularly enough!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nixied Fant'l
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Hey Ookami,

We are still looking for people to join yes. We are most active in the evenings and weekends. We have people in multiple time zones but usually the best times is 6 to 9 central during the week.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elledes Schvel
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

We are still recruiting!

Still looking for more active members looking for a casual and fun filled adventure! We have a discord and run events fairly often! If you are interested in joining, you can either add me in game (Elledes Schvel), reply here on the forum, or the best way to contact me would be to message me on discord (Elledes#3297). Feel free to reach out at anytime!
    (0)