Player
    Character
    Charlotta Fenia
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekaru_Infitima View Post
    As annoying as Emet was, who would want him following them all day long.

I'll like this, but only if it climbs to my head and/or shoulder. New minions stopped doing this for some reason, and it was sad not having my super cute pocket (°w°)Y'shtola on my shoulder.
    (2)
    When i see a Lalafell character wearing a cute glam

Player
    Character
    Kira Ayakima
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskane View Post
    Emet has a high chance of being a promotion item with a CD,Artbook etc etc or Mogstation doubt he will be a in gam event.
    I'm fine on mog station but not a promo code after buying a figure of emet. I just want emet. Lol
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kira Ayakima
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskane View Post
    Emet has a high chance of being a promotion item with a CD,Artbook etc etc or Mogstation doubt he will be a in gam event.
    Emet minion*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kira Ayakima
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rrigan View Post
    How would you make different minions if they all look the same except Elidibus with a white robe, just with different face Ascian marks? Apart from Emet Selch, they're just possessing already existing character bodies.
    Emet selch has his robe and black and white hair and we could the red ascian sign on his face from time to time, maybe a finger snap and wave hand lol for lahabrea well we can reckonize him with his red sign too and elidibus has a white robe lol they deserve to have their minions too. For me they were a big part of my ffxiv adventures and i see them as both my friends and foes. SE need to add them as minions for us!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I'd expect a wind-up Emet-Selch as a pack-in code with either another Shadowbringers art book, or perhaps a third volume of Encyclopedia Eorzea. Given his general popularity, he'd be an easy sell.
    (1)
    "We are the stories we tell ourselves. The brave hero, the tortured soul, the altruist, the pragmatist. They will tell you who they see, but you and you alone know who you are."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3