Player
    Character
    R'mtum Tugger
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80

Unable to click on items in Ishguard restoration fates

When the world Fate for one of the Ishguard Restoration stages comes up I've been totally unable to participate because there are so many people obscuring the locations I need to click on to break rocks or pick things up for delivery.

I've tried turning off everything in the display I can think of, zooming in, zooming out, and all I see are hoards of characters and an occasional hint of the sparkly "click here" spot to do whatever it is. Everyone else is breaking rocks and carrying debris or supplies or whatever so there has to be something I'm missing.

Its incredibly frustrating to be there and not be able to participate for all of the bodies in the way...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kidria Scyen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    If you play on keyboard, the zero key on the num pad will target the nearest "NPC" like intractable, through all the players. You can try limiting how many players load or turning off names, as well.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    R'mtum Tugger
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Thanks. I think the num pad zero must be the trick. I had all effects, all names turned off, but it was just a sea of bodies.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Auriana Redsteele
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 82
    Or you can just press "X" on the keyboard to disable all player nameplates, allowing you to click on the items even when there is a horde of people obscuring it.
    The mouse cursor should change shape when on top of the item, so you know when to click even if you can't see it.
    (0)

5. 09-14-2020 10:42 PM
    Reason
    duplicate