Player
    Character
    Auriana Redsteele
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumivyory View Post
    Someone above already linked the official info about them being 16 but also I'm pretty sure that Elezen get a growth spurt at about 18. So if he was in his 20s he's be fighting with Urianger for who's taller.
    Elezen get a growth spurt at about 20, so the twins can't be much older than 20 (or they would be taller by now), but 21 or 22 is still possible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Equinox Axxion
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    i swear to bob saget i wish they have a system to close these type of threads that is 3 years old that does not have anything to contribute.....
    (10)
    for a year, would you rather be secretly filmed at random moments and have the footage uploaded to your social media or loose $100 when ever you said a curse word?

Player
    Character
    Ein Dose
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I'll at least grant this one is an interesting thing to see revived. Usually the thread necromancy is about just really old, long-solved questions that probably just happened to crop up in very specific google searches, but I don't think I've ever seen someone float this one.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Auriana Redsteele
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Axxion View Post
    i swear to bob saget i wish they have a system to close these type of threads that is 3 years old that does not have anything to contribute.....
    Oh, damn. Didn't notice it was a necro-thread.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sanna Rosewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Wow the resident troll got so bored as to be needing to find places outside of the general section to stir up stuff.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleretic View Post
    I'll at least grant this one is an interesting thing to see revived.
    It was a troll thread the first time, it's still a troll thread now. Probably the same guy with a hundred accounts digging up their back catalogue again.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    R'vhen Tia
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    And mans ain't even playersexual.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Auchrain Beleniel
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    There are exactly zero homosexual characters in FFXIV.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Celes Bradford
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Don't tell Minfilia.
    (2)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Jalin View Post
    (SERIOUS) I've been playing this game for a long time now and I've been playing through the main story again for the 3rd time and I just started to notice Thancreds behavior towards certain men such as Alphinaud. Whenever he is around him since the start of their reuniting in heavensward it just feels as if there is a sexual tension between the two something that I NEVER see between any other interaction with him and others. I know his personality is nonchalant and flirty but he seems to go the extra mile on his jokes and conversations with Alphinaud. I would usually ignore it but the thing is that Alphinaud visibly BLUSHES whenever Alphinaud flirts with him. Not in dialogue but in-game emotes you can see Alphinaud blushing as a response towards Thancreds remarks towards Alphinaud. Honestly I was kind of disturbed by it as it never seemed something I would ship but honestly at this point I'm in love with the idea of it and I hate to see them beat around the bush with it (and no its not infatuation). What do you guys think though? If you want to call me bs on this just go back and rewatch the scenes and see the interactions between those two its amazing and beautiful.
    Love ur threads
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5