Player
    Character
    Purrsnikitty Hissingr
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90

Unable to interact with Mining Node since 5.3

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: 08/24/2020 01:37 AM PST
    Frequency: Every time I try to interact
    World name: Mateus
    Character name: Purrsnikitty Hissingr
    Class/Level: Miner lvl 80
    Area and coordinates: Northern Thanalan 23.4, 25.1, 0.4

Am not able to select node via controller. Can select with a mouse by clicking on the name, but does not allow me to interact even when I am right next to it. Gives me the error "Unable to execute action from this location" when standing as close to the node as possible.

(0)

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I just tested and I'm at that same node and can interact just fine with it when mouse-clicking from where you are standing in your shot but I am also unable to use Numpad-0 to target it (the equivalent button to confirm on a controller.) I will add that normally you can right-click on both the glowing orb and the name of the node to interact with it, but this node only works when right-clicking on the orb. Right-clicking on the name does not work.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mhaeric; 08-24-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Player
    Character
    Soveia Shadowsong
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    It's a known issue, but a fix didn't make it in the hotfixes either.

An issue in northern Thanalan wherein certain gathering points cannot be accessed when using a keyboard or game pad.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aelwyn Brightstar
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Same problem with a leve in Mor Dhona, "Metal Has No Master" there's one node that you can't interact with no matter where you're standing

Date & Time: 8/26/2020 11:50 p.m. MDT
    Frequency: Every time I try to interact
    World name: Ultros
    Character name: Aelwyn Brightstar
    Class/Level: Miner lvl 80
    Area and coordinates: Mor Dhona ( 25.5 , 10.1 ) Z: 0.3

I tried abandoning the leve and redoing it, same thing. I also tried it on 2 different worlds (because I realized I was on Famfrit, though it let me collect the first two nodes just fine before I hit that one).

Got a picture of a FC mate standing next to me able to interact with the node, but I still could not.

Edit: learned that you can right click on the node with the mouse and it opens the interaction window (didn't even know you could do that until tonight tbh lol). Cannot interact with the keyboard numpad or with a controller. My friend Noreina there in the 2nd picture had been using right click to interact, they tried with the keyboard numpad and it gave the same error. We both went to north thanalan and had the same thing occur with that particular mining node.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fogoazul; 08-27-2020 at 03:52 PM. Reason: adding picture

Player
    Character
    Aelwyn Brightstar
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Noteworthy: i cannot interact with the one in northern thanalan either.
    (0)