Player
    Character
    Foxxy Starfire
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Which map is the best for farming fates right now?

Wondering which map has the fastest spawning fates(as well as alot of them) that are the easiest to get to.

Been struggling with a few maps because the distance is too far and by the time I get to the fate, the high lvls have already finished it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jira Dal'riata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaletamale View Post
    Wondering which map has the fastest spawning fates(as well as alot of them) that are the easiest to get to.

Been struggling with a few maps because the distance is too far and by the time I get to the fate, the high lvls have already finished it
    Usually go to newer maps as they either have no one famring them or takes alot longer than the newer zones to clear them, ive been hanging around The Fringes personally
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lil Imp
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    In Outer Lanoscea there are two boss fates that infinitely spawn eachother back and forth. They're also both vulnerable to instant death effects, so it's simply a matter of running between them and hitting missile once for full credit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    The event will last until the release of 5.4, which will be a few months away. Take a few extra days to just wrap up the 2.0 story so you can start flying too.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Foxxy Starfire
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasrat View Post
    The event will last until the release of 5.4, which will be a few months away. Take a few extra days to just wrap up the 2.0 story so you can start flying too.
    exactly what i was thinking. the running around is killing me lol. but i wanted to take advantage of the hordes of people doing it super fast to get them done quick
    (0)