Player
    Character
    Aasira Haiba
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

Cat-themed RP-FC

The Cat-House is looking for stray cats and cat lovers to welcome home. We are a newly created casual FC and just beginning our journey. Please consider joining us if you're friendly, courteous, like bad puns, don't have a cat allergy and love milkshakes! We are just starting so don't have the FC luxuries yet, but maybe we can be your forever home.

A few Cat-House rules to ensure everyone feels welcome and enjoys their stay:
    *) Be respectful and mindful of one another. We all come from different backgrounds and miscommunication happens.
    *) Do not harass others, be a good cat.
    *) Please keep FC chat for FC matters to help maintain immersion and not cause drama.
    (0)
    "Milkshakes!"

Player
    Character
    Minsue Humora
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I would be interested never role played in xiv before but would love for someone to teach me the ropes while making friends with people my main is a Hrothgar but also got a cat boi. Ingame name is minsue humora
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aasira Haiba
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80

Sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Minsue View Post
    I would be interested never role played in xiv before but would love for someone to teach me the ropes while making friends with people my main is a Hrothgar but also got a cat boi. Ingame name is minsue humora
    We'll do our best! I'll look for you and send you an invite.
    (0)
    "Milkshakes!"