Character
    Azziza Delacour
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

Retainer renewal payment error

Hello,

I'm unable to renew my retainers on MogStation. I had no issues renewing my subscription, where the asks right away my credit card number and the payment gateway processes it. But when I try to get my retainers back, it tries to retrieve my credit card information stored 'somewhere' and gives the following error:

Code:
    Error + sad moogle

Credit card information could not be verified.
    Please make sure you have registered your information correctly.
    I proceed to the square enix register/update payment information, I input my credit card again, the payment gateway verifies it and responds successfully. I go back to MogStation, attempt again to renew my retainers and the exact same error occurs.

This has been happening for over a week now.

Before the changes to the MogStation website, when dealing with retainers, the MogStation itself would show a frame were you input your payment method and payment information.

Regards
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Forums,

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the issue you are describing in the Technical Support Forum. As you have already created a support ticket, this thread will be moved to ‘Support Center Ticket Created’.

Good luck with your adventures through Eorzea!
    (0)