Player
    Character
    Aisigeim Fraeahrwyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 75

Star on Collectable Appraisers' Lists?

What does the seemingly random star indicate on the various lists that the standard collectable appraisers have available?

For Grand Company turn-ins, it indicates bonus (2x on HQ) XP and seals. For Firmament, the equivalent of a star indicates you get a stamp on your Kupo card.

For Rowena's stuff, I can't tell any difference in XP or scrip rewards compared to the same level for non-starred items.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Esprit Libre
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    It still means double exp/scrips. It may look like it is the same or even less than other items at the same level because the payout varies widely for items of the same level depending on the amount of mats that go into making the item. A body piece will give a much higher payout than a belt, for example. So a starred belt turnin might still end up giving you less than a regular body piece turnin. Because the item lists are randomly selected each day, you don't really have any control over what gets starred, although in 5.3 the random selection is going to be removed.
    (2)
    Last edited by Espritduo; 07-25-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aisigeim Fraeahrwyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 75
    I guess that makes sense. The item I crafted today was a leather neck.. and was comparing to bsm legs. Thanks for the reply!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Espritduo View Post
    It still means double exp/scrips.
    For Rowena's collectibles, it's actually a +20% bonus.
    (0)