Hello World! We're Pocket Universe! We're a new FC who have played sometime together in different FC's and decided to make our own. We came from various dimensions just to gather here. We're new to being an FC but not that doe-eyed when it comes to mmos. So with new adventures, means - opening up to new possibilities and that means meeting new sheeple! I mean people *cough*

Currently we're just going casual before we hit the ground running. Most of the core members are either in Uni/College - aka the lucky ones and the guys who have joined the World's oppression and obsession of working 9-5 or those who serve Hades and does graveyard shifts.

We're looking for new, fun-loving, monkey flipping, back-breaking, gut-wrenching, head-turning, undy-dropping *wink wink* funny sheeple! I mean people! Oh lordie I did it again. I really mean people that we could hang around with generally in-game or discord. We like to joke around and give each other a hard time so.... with that kitten skinned and out of the way, Please Join us! We would be glad to have your presence!

We're fun, very diverse in personalities and quirks and full of egotisti... uhm yeah charming! That's the right word. Charming, gals and guys! We're very easy to deal with. No bs and all that nonsense.

Our rules are simple on the surface, you play nice and we play nice and much much more *wink* If you feel you cannot play in a certain amount of time, just message the staffs or leave a message in discord. We don't have a house yet but we're working on it! Crafters are also very needed please and ty.

Last but not the least, the FC isn't a democracy. We lead with a soft heart and an empty stomach! <3

Just dm me in game Lux Solum or drop by our discord https://discord.gg/ykxqJqD