Player
    Character
    Vice Shark
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

The unspoken rules of Zalera

Hello there. I've recently moved to Zalera( well I actually moved there like 2 months ago but my comp broke down a mere week after that and only recently have I acquired a new comp) and I wanted to know how Zalera does certain things like:

- Hunts: Do you guys use PF or use LS, Discord, etc?

-Alliance raid : Which alliance is usually expected to main tank?

-Community: I actually don't know what Zalera is known for but assuming the general "don't"s of the game, are there some specific things that are frowned upon (like, idk, not using the right chat advertise something)?
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein_eon_Osborne View Post
    Healing DRK is literally... the same since ShB. The reason why people think it's a meme to heal nowadays because DRK receives very little to no buff to their sustainability vs 3 other tanks getting something useful. If you're capable of healing DRK back in ShB (or any tanks), then you'll heal EW DRK just fine.

Player
    Character
    Machina Gadget
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Hunt trains are announced fairly regularly. S rank mark relays happen pretty regularly in NN. I'm sure if you ask around you can get a LS invite from someone.

As far as your question about alliance raids, I've never experienced anything that would suggest one alliance main tanks more than another. I transferred from Midgardsormr about a year ago and I find alliance raids to be no different on Crystal data center than they were on Aether.

As far as overall etiquette goes, I have found Zalera to be pretty laid back and haven't had any issues, although it's been years since I was in a FC so it's pretty easy for me to stay clear of people and their drama. Imo, the most noticable difference between Zalera and other servers is the significant number of new players but that's because it's always a preferred world.

Hope this helps a little bit at least.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vice Shark
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KRIPTICON View Post
    Hunt trains are announced fairly regularly. S rank mark relays happen pretty regularly in NN. I'm sure if you ask around you can get a LS invite from someone.

As far as your question about alliance raids, I've never experienced anything that would suggest one alliance main tanks more than another. I transferred from Midgardsormr about a year ago and I find alliance raids to be no different on Crystal data center than they were on Aether.

As far as overall etiquette goes, I have found Zalera to be pretty laid back and haven't had any issues, although it's been years since I was in a FC so it's pretty easy for me to stay clear of people and their drama. Imo, the most noticable difference between Zalera and other servers is the significant number of new players but that's because it's always a preferred world.

Hope this helps a little bit at least.
    Thanks for replying. Info helps.

Also, would you happen to know of some popular social LS in Zalera?
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein_eon_Osborne View Post
    Healing DRK is literally... the same since ShB. The reason why people think it's a meme to heal nowadays because DRK receives very little to no buff to their sustainability vs 3 other tanks getting something useful. If you're capable of healing DRK back in ShB (or any tanks), then you'll heal EW DRK just fine.

Player
    Character
    Machina Gadget
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorPatty View Post
    Thanks for replying. Info helps.

Also, would you happen to know of some popular social LS in Zalera?
    Sadly, no. I don't spend much time socializing with other players unless they need help with content or something crafted. Sorry. feelsbadman
    (1)

Character
    Staribbon Xu
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Zalera has a community?
    (1)