Player
    Character
    Axel Walker
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90

[SE] Can we have Field Commander's set dyable?

Its so much pain to get this set, I dont get it why it cant be dyable? There's a lot of gear in this game that I dont see couldnt be dyable from get go. I can see that a dyable version could be used as a reward for something in the future but I dont think this will be the case with achievement rewards. Besides, newest pvp gear that only require seals are dyable and so much easier to get
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Aduro Terrarum
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 80
    Non-dyable gear is definitely my pet peeve.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Ryu Saarva
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Because it's old and square has propably forgotten that it even exists, making it dyable would be a fast change if someone would ask them that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xevia Vanothy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    In case some people are wondering where you get it; it's an achievement reward from Seal Rock, a Frontline PvP map.

Currently unobtainable because the daily Frontline queue only feature the Onsal Hakair Naadam map. The three older FL maps will be back in the daily queue with 5.3 and will rotate the maps on a daily basis.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mei Coincounter
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Boots are nice and I don't mind the gloves. Helmet is nothing much but if you want an armoured look on a non-tank it's there. I endorse having it dyeable; would do wonders with making the set more exciting as a reward.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Avi Taro
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Yeah, would absolutely love if this was dyeable. I love the look of it, but sometimes the colors just don't work for what I'm going for.
    (0)
    "Run when you have to, fight when you must, rest when you can."

Player
    Character
    Rael Levynfang
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I would love if it was dyeable but honestly, I'd also love if there was some other way to obtain the damn thing. I don't mind doing PVP but having it locked strictly behind Seal Rock sucks. You have to WIN 100 Seal Rock rounds, not just participate. As people mentioned, SR isn't currently in the roullette and queue times outside of that can be absurdly long. I waited over 45 minutes some time ago before I just gave up.

It's like I said, I don't mind playing PVP. I don't mind working for it but going through THAT much trouble for a glam piece, a non-dyeable piece of glam at that, is crazy to me. If they ever do create a dyeable one, I'd even be open to just grinding for the max amount of Wolf Marks to get it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Severa Nanase
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    People have been asking for it to be dye-able since Heavensward. I feel like by this point they don't care about it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saturn Vitrell
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 18
    Can we have everything dyable?
    (3)