Player
    Character
    Mishan Wrathclaw
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80

Large FC Looking for New Faces in Malboro!

[Sword] Free Company has what you need to feel like you are progressing through your story and other content in FF14. We are a large affiliation of FC's with a common goal in mind. We seek FUN, of course ^^. We can offer any new member an opportunity to grow and learn. We can offer an experienced player with a multitude of various ways to progress at "end game". For all members [Sword] offers a community that enjoys the overall experience of all that is Eorzea!

Do you prefer to complete MSQ dungeons with FC members rather than PuG's? We've got your back on that one! You want to raid, but had horrible experiences in other MMO's where there was gosh awful patience and help when you needed it? Yep, many of us did and we have several training statics to help you along your way to successful and rewarding raiding progress! Have you begun crafting and harvesting, however you are feeling a bit lost or confused? [Sword] has many omni crafters that love to teach and show how it's done properly. Are you not at end game but seek to be a part of FC-wide events? We invite ALL members to take part in many of our monthly fun filled events and they are usually Twitch streamed just in case you missed out that evening! You are searching for some way to make gil besides "getting lucky" with drops in dungeons? Uh huh, I felt the same way a 6 months ago myself. Welp, we have several officers that run map parties, and yeah those maps give you opportunities for valuables and gil!

Speaking of making gil. Did you know there are night clubs found in various servers? Yeah, really. Yes, you guessed it! We own our own night club called, The Celestial Night Club. We are growing and there may be opportunities for positions in the club that are quite lucrative. Now I did say there might be opportunities. if we are filled up on work, then just come on in on Saturday grab a drink watch the dancers or hop up on the customer dance floor and boogey until closing!

Folks, I could write a novel on [Sword]. However, I am limited on space and you may be "shopping" FC's. Heck, that's what I did. However, nothing I have tried on 6 different servers have come close to the [Sword] experience. If you are a player on Malboro, give me a message and let's chat a bit so you can get to know me. If you are another server, well live dangerously, LOL, and venture on over to Malboro server in the Crystal Data Center. I'll be there, most, days message me and let us talk about mmo's and what we've done in the past and what we aim to do in Final Fantasy 14.

I know this was long. I do NOT apologies, but I truly, from my heart wish to meet as many of you wonderful people and get you in my FC! Thanks for hanging in there!
    (0)
    Last edited by Alyndale; 07-09-2020 at 06:02 AM.