Hello, It is Fairykingu from <Zodiark>

Nice day to you all. Love & Peace is a newly created FC by me and some cuties. Our main purpose by creating the FC is to provide a safe place for people. We all have struggles in our lives and sometimes we want a place to feel accepted, loved and understood. This FC will provide that safe environment for people who struggles with social anxiety and who wishes to have mental support. Our aim is to feel people included and free of judgment.

We want this FC to be chill, supportive and understanding. If you are thinking of joining, you need to be empathetic, caring, free of salt and supportive. We don't promote any kind of actions towards elitism, toxicity and groupings in the FC. Everyone is equal, everyone has the right to ask for help, and in return we expect everyone to help and listen to everyone.

Since this FC is super new, we cannot provide with daily buffs and other FC related things. If our number increases in time, we will provide events towards people's wishes.

There won't be any officers and any leaders in this place. I, as owning the title of FC "leader", am aiming to be a friend to all who joins here and support them as long as i can. I wanted to create a safe environment for people who wishes something like this, so here i am. If you are interested in joining us, please dm me, or find me in game.

Also, on a side note: I don't have to say this but we promote inclusivity. Anyone who excludes people by their religion, race, sexual orientation and gender won't exist here. If you wish to just join our super new discord channel, you can also free to do so, you don't have to join the FC to be a part of us (please ask for discord link via dm).

My ign is: Fairyking Harlequin. Discord: Kingu#4861
I hope you have a fantastic day, stay safe and take care.