Player
    Character
    Mistress Lilith
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 76

Yellow Scripts & poetic cap...

I have a question about the capacity of yellow scripts,why can’t this be increased to a bigger amount other than 2k?Let’s say 10k max.Why not?I crafted over 400 craftables and it was painful to hand in and then once cap go to buy things that cost yellow script and continue the cycle.Also the reason I didn’t crafted and hand it in is because that\\\\\\\\\\'s a huge waste of time and that’s something others don’t have and I don’t see the problem with the requests I just mentioned.I mean remember the max stack of 99?I remembered and now look at the the stack size now.I feel like it can be done since I don’t see an issue at all.The same can be said about the poetic cap as well.This can further release stress on players with little time on their hands and the community as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gabriel Morgan
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Probably so that it's harder to flood the market with certain items. Lets say someone plays for a while and then caps poetics at 10k, they could spend all 10k on a material and then sell it all at once. Of course someone who is paying attention could stock up and do the same thing, but it at least adds steps to reach that point. Along the same lines, for those who aren't actively pre-buying materials for the Anima (and zodiac to a lesser degree) weapon, it slows down how much progress they can immediately make if they are capped and decide they wanna go for it. With 10k poetics, you are already over halfway there, with 2k, you still got work ahead of you.

And with yellow scrips, it means you can't immediately just buy nearly every craft book as soon as they drop, you'll only be able to afford one at a time before you have to spend more time grinding.

You might notice that these are measures to make you spend more time grinding, which is what the devs want since they want you to spend more time playing the game, and there can only be so much meaningful content. There might even be other reasons for the caps.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mistress Lilith
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 76
    That’s the thing.if I crafted all of the collectibles and put em in my retainer to hold so then I can hand in all of them,why not?We are getting them eventually.Plus we can use macros so we ain’t wasting any time at all just watch a show and craft.I just want the old capacities of marks to get lifted to a certain number at least.A lot of people said the same thing about the (99) cap of times and look where we are now.
    (0)