Player
    Character
    Angelhearth Besterda
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Is there a way to turn off conditions, while trying to make a macro?

Making a macro is hard enough for someone as lacking as me, without getting good and excellent conditions throw in at random. You can lower quality on items, and substitute HQ with more materials (Pick Clean) as a gatherer, so I was wondering if there was a way to substitute conditions for anything, or rather just nullify them completely.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Qoo Er
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    first of all how are you making your macros? i suggest you use teamcraft's crafting simulator to save yourself a headache

also you cant rely on Any conditions if you want the macros to be reliable so the macros you make should always be made assuming youre always in normal condition (and a few extra hq points in case you get a poor on byregots blessing)

but no, you cant disable conditions
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Angelhearth Besterda
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by QooEr View Post
    first of all how are you making your macros? i suggest you use teamcraft's crafting simulator to save yourself a headache

also you cant rely on Any conditions if you want the macros to be reliable so the macros you make should always be made assuming youre always in normal condition (and a few extra hq points in case you get a poor on byregots blessing)

but no, you cant disable conditions
    As you wrote: "should always be made assuming youre always in normal condition". That's why I was hoping there was a way to eliminate Good and Excellent.

As to Teamcraft's crafting simulator, tried it earlier today, and the results were completely beyond me. According to it I shouldn't have a chance in a hot place to make 3 star items (lvl 80 Master 8), but I can make them fine with 90'ish chance of HQ. So unless I used it completely wrong it's way off. I have all blue 470 + HQ 430 belt and jewelry and have overmelded with max CP and the rest into control (5 in each slot). I get closer and closer to thinking that the blue 470 is a scam of proportions, compared to the HQ 430 overmelded with 5 in each.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liam Harper
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The blue 470 is indeed inferior to overmelded 460 Facet gear, but suitable for most crafts.

There are no ways to eliminate Good or Excellent procs. There are ways to compensate for the chance of landing a Poor proc during Brygots Blessing, which is about the only thing that can ruin a macro craft. If you post your stats here, we can probably help you with a 100% macro for 3 star crafts.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kirika Yuumura
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelhearth View Post
    I have all blue 470 +
    You can get better stats, plus much better tweaking to those stats, by going full HQ crafted Facet gear and then over-melding to reach to or close to the item stat caps, going CP > Control > Craftsmanship in priority.

Currently what is your un-buffed crafting stats (CP, Control, Craftsmanship) if I may ask?
    Un-buffed meaning no FC Action, nor food/medicine stat buffs.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kirika-; 06-11-2020 at 11:43 PM.

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    It isnt that the blue set is a scam/trap. Its the cheap and easy set of gear. Not quite as good, but certainly enough to get the job done. A set of un-melded Facet gear is worse(and potentially expensive if you buy it when its brand new rather then make your own). And sure the melded set of facet is the best we have at this tier, but melding itself can be an expensive proposition if you go full bore. You hopefully make an informed decision about what is right for you, and modify your tactics to account for it as needed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kirika Yuumura
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizze View Post
    It isnt that the blue set is a scam/trap. Its the cheap and easy set of gear. Not quite as good, but certainly enough to get the job done. A set of un-melded Facet gear is worse(and potentially expensive if you buy it when its brand new rather then make your own). And sure the melded set of facet is the best we have at this tier, but melding itself can be an expensive proposition if you go full bore. You hopefully make an informed decision about what is right for you, and modify your tactics to account for it as needed.
    Not really a scam/trap gear set.
    It is, like you in a round-a-bout way pointed out, the cheaper way of getting "good enough" gear as compared to making/buying Facet and then the expense/time spent melding and penta-melding those pieces.
    (0)
    Kirika Yuumura of the Noir

The Soldats' Manor, home of the Noir and of Noir's Eorzean Natural History Museum and Aquarium
    Plot 7, Ward 22, Shirogane, Faerie

Noir... It is the name of an ancient fate. Two maidens who govern death; the peace of the newly-born Noir hands protect.

Player
    Character
    Angelhearth Besterda
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    With the blue 470 gear and 430 where there isn't blue 470 available my stats are: Craftsmanship 2449, Control 2318, CP 522 All non-blue gear has 5 melds, but sadly I didn't change the first one in them before doing the overmelds, and I'm not going to redo the overmelding, it cost me around 800,00 gil.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kirika Yuumura
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelhearth View Post
    With the blue 470 gear and 430 where there isn't blue 470 available my stats are: Craftsmanship 2449, Control 2318, CP 522 All non-blue gear has 5 melds, but sadly I didn't change the first one in them before doing the overmelds, and I'm not going to redo the overmelding, it cost me around 800,00 gil.
    On my end, of which I had decided to meld Craftsmanship over Control (just being different), on one of my Master DoH jobs (BSM in this case) and un-buffed:
    Craftsmanship = 2676
    Control = 2304
    CP = 547

That is with all Facet gear and Dwarven accessories penta-melded mostly to always at least hit the CP cap, with Craftsmanship mostly over Control for the rest.
    Also, I used higher tier materia for the tools mostly over what was used for the rest, just because of the costs at that time, so if I did redo them all for better melds, I wouldn't have to redo the tools, just the gear.
    (0)
    Kirika Yuumura of the Noir

The Soldats' Manor, home of the Noir and of Noir's Eorzean Natural History Museum and Aquarium
    Plot 7, Ward 22, Shirogane, Faerie

Noir... It is the name of an ancient fate. Two maidens who govern death; the peace of the newly-born Noir hands protect.