Player
    Character
    Ash Emberheart
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 76

New FC Being Formed, LF Founding Members!

I'm in the process of starting a new Free Company (name TBD). We'll be a casual group, but still focused on raiding and clearing content together.

I'm primarily seeking new and returning players who are still progressing through the story that are interested in learning all old raids and primals while synced as we get them unlocked.

The type of player we're looking for is an adult/mature, helpful person that cares about fun above all else! Social players are welcome to join as well, but I can't stress enough that I'm really hoping to find people that want to clear all the old content as they progress... and of course all the new endgame as it's released once everyone is caught up.

If you're interested in building something from the ground up and experiencing all the content you've missed out on while being away or because you are just getting started, this will be a great way to get (back) into the game!

Please respond on this thread if interested or message me in game.

Character name: Ash Emberheart
    Playtime: Weeknights M-F, varies on weekends
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fawn Estella
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Hey! I'm interested. Transferring to Zalera soon and precisely want to clear some old content with a friendly group, your FC sounds perfect. I'll try to reach you in-game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ash Emberheart
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust_monster View Post
    Hey! I'm interested. Transferring to Zalera soon and precisely want to clear some old content with a friendly group, your FC sounds perfect. I'll try to reach you in-game.
    We'd love to have you! The Free Company was made last weekend and seems to be growing at a decent pace so far. Send me a friend request if you decide to make the move.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Machina Gadget
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    What did you end up naming it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fawn Estella
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    We are Lux Cristalli

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...463033/member/

FC is growing at a good pace and we've started running through old raids for members who've never cleared that kind of content synced before.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    R'atoh Law
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 73
    Hi, I'd love to join your FC! I'm a new player (1 week) but I've been hooked on the game and I just recently started Heavensward on my lvl 65 summoner. I'd love to be able to clear old content that I missed and join a nice community! My IGN is R'atoh Law, you can also add me on discord if u have any other questions: bravey#1853.

Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makka Aurokai
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 69
    Returning player... still looking for members to join?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fawn Estella
    World
    Sephirot
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Yes, we are still welcoming new and returning players alike! Feel free to send me a friend request in-game (Fawn Estella) or on Discord (Dust_monster#1678).
    (0)