Player
    Character
    Yamizu Takeda
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

HTTPS System Error -2146697208

Good morning, as the title indicates, I have had this problem with the game since Tuesday, my brother and I played normally on Monday but after the April 9 update we can no longer access the game.

We have already tried all the solutions offered by the internet as well as all those provided in the official forum of the game and support (We changed the DNS, we eliminated the IE history, cookies, cache memory, running as administrator, compatibility with Windows 7, turning off the firewall, turn off the Anti-virus and more)

Any solution or help you could give us? Thank you all for your time and your answers.
    (0)

Greetings Yamizu,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue despite having don some previous troubleshooting already. The issue you are describing is most associated with interference with the game data. It can be a result from certain security/privacy changes on Microsoft Edge. Other times, it occurs when an application running in the background causes interference, such as anti-virus software, firewalls, media players, web browsers, communications software, etc.

As you've tried some other possible steps, we would like to suggest the following:

Within Microsoft Edge, click the "Settings" option on the top right of the browser (under the three dots shown) and go to "Privacy, Search and Services" and go to the "Tracking Prevention" section. Make sure it is turned on and select the "Balanced" option.

Additionally, if any settings have been changed overall, it is best to keep things at default which you can perform manually by using the "Reset Settings" option under the "Settings" tab. Lastly, please ensure that Microsoft Edge is up to date by using the "Settings" > "About Microsoft Edge" option near the bottom left.

We do hope this information has been helpful. Should the issue persist, please do reply back and we'll gladly look into it further.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mazak Asher
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenkalzet View Post
    Greetings Yamizu,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue despite having don some previous troubleshooting already. The issue you are describing is most associated with interference with the game data. It can be a result from certain security/privacy changes on Microsoft Edge. Other times, it occurs when an application running in the background causes interference, such as anti-virus software, firewalls, media players, web browsers, communications software, etc.

As you've tried some other possible steps, we would like to suggest the following:

Within Microsoft Edge, click the "Settings" option on the top right of the browser (under the three dots shown) and go to "Privacy, Search and Services" and go to the "Tracking Prevention" section. Make sure it is turned on and select the "Balanced" option.

Additionally, if any settings have been changed overall, it is best to keep things at default which you can perform manually by using the "Reset Settings" option under the "Settings" tab. Lastly, please ensure that Microsoft Edge is up to date by using the "Settings" > "About Microsoft Edge" option near the bottom left.

We do hope this information has been helpful. Should the issue persist, please do reply back and we'll gladly look into it further.
    Same problem here.
    I tried what you told, but the problem persists.
    (0)