Player
    Character
    Kairi Lihzeh
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80

Housing System Feedback

I'm currently sitting at a plot of land with about 15 other characters all hitting the placard, waiting for the land to randomly become available and have been sitting here for the past 5 hours. I don't know where else to provide feedback, so I came here to make a post about my thoughts.

This housing system is easily the worst that I've experienced in an MMO. From the crazy small amount of houses available, especially with a growing playerbase, to the randomized availability of new plots of land, it feels like the devs have just thrown mechanics in without ever considering how they would feel to interact with. I don't know how this system hasn't been revamped since launch, but it certainly could use a whole lot of tune up.

I'm not posting this to rant and moan, I just don't know where else I could provide feedback.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ethan Targaryen
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    There's so much that needs to change in this game in terms of housing that I won't even start. However, good luck I hope you get it. Currently camping one here on Gilgamesh myself, with 20 others.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kairi Lihzeh
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Thanks! Unfortunately I lost to a couple that were both clearly scripting after sitting there for 8 hours trying to buy it. Gotta love this game.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by mcculltc View Post
    I just don't know where else I could provide feedback.
    You could do a search and you would have found this thread:
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...ature-Requests

Remember, one-off topics DON'T GET ANY TRACTION WITH THE DEVS. consolidate your efforts! make bigger threads! fill them with likes! that's the way to get ideas noticed. Not tons of little threads.
    (2)