Just wondering if any PS4 players have time to share their cross hotbar setups for Botanist/Miner? Controller and armchair is so decadent after a desk/PC setup

I've just returned to FFXIV and I'm honestly exhausted with the effort it took to get my White Mage set up on the controller. Although, I should take this opportunity to apologise to the players who bit the dust because my mage acted like he'd forgotten to put his pants on before arriving and then dropping his staff on the tank's foot.

Ideas (or setup macros/harvesting macros) would be really appreciated. I seem to have spent the whole day trawling the net and not finding any controller setups for gathering but found a few unsuccessful requests from others for similar help. I'm a bit wary of macros as I used to just mash the keys (with varying degrees of success). But to be honest I'm long enough in the tooth now to accept shortcuts if it leaves me with an ounce more sanity.

I've sunk a lot of time into the game since beta but I'm coping with health issues that saps my energy and ability. I'd to benefit from the wisdom of a PS4 veteran gatherer/crafter who's got a setup that works for them, even if I later need to tweak it to match my abilities.

Thanks for reading and also in advance for any replies.