Player
    Character
    Biggie Smallss
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80

Dragoon Future Skill Request

Not sure where best to put this, but I think it'd be really cool for future skills to incorporate an avatar form. If not for all classes, than at least dragoon. I really want something akin to us obtaining a dragon's eye and transforming into something akin to Estinien/Nidhogg or even a full on draconian form.

What are some other ideas around avatar skills?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Archwizard Drake
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Maybe I'm weird, but I kinda hope they throw back to more of FF2's introduction of Dragoons as dragon riders, on top of Dravania's history/new treaty with Ishgard and the quests with Orn Khai as a companion.

Pile all that together and it seems appropriate to have Dragoon learn some skills that involve summoning a dragon whelp companion, calling in a dragon air raid (Highwind, anyone?), or even riding a wyvern on a cooldown.

The idea of undergoing a partial draconian form seems like something that's unique to Estinien as a character, and without the eyes of a First Brood dragon anyway, sort of a stretch to give to the player.
    (0)
    Last edited by Archwizard; 05-27-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Player
    Character
    Avarnia Corthal
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Its definately an idea with merit. There's at least 2 confirmed cases (nael and nidhogg) and one unconfirmed halfway transformation like theirs at witchdrop

The player already has a draconic part of their soul that they are now in harmony with when fighting, hence access to stardiver and life of the dragon. so it could be a further expansion on that with us letting our draconic soul out of the subjugation we put it under in 30-60

It would also be nice to get phelebotomize and ring of thorns back
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylveras Wolfedrake
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    I JUST did this part of the story. Any chance you can throw HW spoiler in the title?

Idk about the Avatar thing though. Are we just talking about a button click buff? It changes your abilities somehow?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hugo Narigo
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I like them to add Double Jump or Triple Jump. Doing consecutive jumps would be cool imo
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sylveras Wolfedrake
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Narigo1 View Post
    I like them to add Double Jump or Triple Jump. Doing consecutive jumps would be cool imo
    I'm not sure...that makes sense? lol

I would very much like it if we could enhance, or change the effects of the jumps somehow.
    (0)
    Last edited by Klaleara; 05-29-2020 at 11:19 AM.

Player
    Character
    Yasuo Theunforgiven
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaleara View Post
    Idk about the Avatar thing though. Are we just talking about a button click buff? It changes your abilities somehow?
    I was thinking more of a actual avatar that with the click of a button you transform into the same looking dragoon avatar niddhog does, wings and all. treat it the same way dreadwyrm stance but instead with a added look. Your fang and claw and wheeling thrust change into something different that you can still use for bonus dmg if used from the side or back. avatar form lasts for like 60 seconds and goes on a 5 minute cd.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I was actually wondering what we could get and after doing niddhogntwice in roulette I though the same, what if we'd get this nice looking wings during nastrond burst window .
    I mean, we got the high jump, fang and claw, the red circle from the transition.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Grima Felldragon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Recon1o6 View Post
    Its definately an idea with merit. There's at least 2 confirmed cases (nael and nidhogg) and one unconfirmed halfway transformation like theirs at witchdrop

The player already has a draconic part of their soul that they are now in harmony with when fighting, hence access to stardiver and life of the dragon. so it could be a further expansion on that with us letting our draconic soul out of the subjugation we put it under in 30-60

It would also be nice to get phelebotomize and ring of thorns back
    Soul of the dragon?
    (0)