Character
    Zaythe Aellinsar
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72

New to PvP

Hey guys,

I got stuck into a bit of rival wings yesterday and I have to say, it was great fun!

I\\'m a little confused with it all atm and was wondering if anyone knows of some great resources to sink my teeth into to help me get better as a player? I used to near on solely pvp back in the day in Wow so I\\'m eager to learn and get better.

I\\'m playing DRG and THINK I have my burst correct but, I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on playing DRG correctly? Generally I was getting about 300k damage done yet, I see other dragoons way up on 900k. I don\\'t know how that\\'s possible!

I\\'m very keen to try out the other forms of pvp as well. I play on kujata and would love to meet others interested or currently pvping for advice, games etc.

Thanks a tonne!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinhardt Azureheim
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Yo, glad to hear you had fun in Rival Wings!

Generally the best resource you can have is the PvPaissa discord server. Besides having after-game chat channels for feast and frontline, they also have resources / question channels for each job. Advice generally is pretty good, salt is imo low. Very helpful. (short: look up PvPaissa Discord)

You can confirm your burst to be more or less "correct" there too, but generally sometimes you may have to do sub-optimal bursts to burst at all, so don't sweat it too much. Regarding your damage output, mind you Rival Wings allows the use of Mechs (Oppressor, Cruise Chaser, Brute Justice) and the damage numbers against players can be especially inflated when running Brute Justice and going to town on a group of players with Flarethrower or Mega Beam. But around 300k in Rival Wings with forced downtimes isn't half bad for a start without a mech.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zaythe Aellinsar
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    Awesome mate, thanks for the reply. I hit up the discord and will definitely look forward to chatting, getting some resources and hitting up people for games.

I haven't tried front lines or feast yet so, hopefully I can find a good bunch of people to run with. Really digging the pvp so far.

Thank for the tips on the mechs too. I was getting a tad disheartened thinking I was doing something terribly wrong.

Slowly but surely, getting there.

Cheers again mate, I greatly appreciate it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Owa Owa
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Join Revival Wings discord for help in Frontlines and stuff, probably better for you than PvPaissa is.

The chances of you playing Feast this season are slim to none, it's practically dead atm. Stick to RW it's the most fun PvP mode in the game anyway, pity it's only really active during tome event.
    (0)
    FanGathering Mail Rail London Nov 2019 (✓)
    Lavigne#0001
    PvPaissa Staff - https://discord.gg/sUy86UC
    Leader of Reign Community (2004-Present)

Player
    Character
    Zaythe Aellinsar
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 72
    Yeah I keep hearing RW is only popular because of the tome stone event, that kind of well, sucks. Hopefully a lot of people get exposed to it and it takes off!

Do you have a link to the RW discord? Will definitely check it out!
    (0)
    Last edited by Zaythe; 05-31-2020 at 08:28 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ryphen Darconel
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zaythe Aellinsar
    World