Player
    Character
    Tristan Deveraux
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 76

Small Shirogane Castle Walls fence, can it be hid?

Hi all.

I have the Small Shirogane Castle Walls and the fence is blocking my views. Is there any way to hide the fence or make it just go away? (without making the cottage go away too. )

Thank you for your time.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraChicken View Post
    Hi all.

I have the Small Shirogane Castle Walls and the fence is blocking my views. Is there any way to hide the fence or make it just go away? (without making the cottage go away too. )

Thank you for your time.
    I think it's sad there are no low wall/fence options. I personally haven't added a fence to my Shirogane houses which are beach fronts and i have one on Siren, Gilgamesh and Spriggan. The view means a lot more to me than the fence so I do without. Maybe one day the'll release an attractive Shiro styled low fence option.

Problem with custom skins is they aren't very customizable. You have to live with what you get.
    (0)
    Last edited by LaylaTsarra; 05-21-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Player
    Character
    Tristan Deveraux
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 76
    Yea, I was afraid that might be the way of it. I agree, it's sad there are no low wall/fence options. The castle is gorgeous and the views beautiful too. High fence is just Arrrgggggg. Not even sure what to say.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Could always opt for one of the Hingan exteriors so you can change the fence. You might be complaining about how the high fence is blocking your view but your massive house skin is blocking the view of everyone with a house near you so they probably consider it that fair.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tristan Deveraux
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    Could always opt for one of the Hingan exteriors so you can change the fence. You might be complaining about how the high fence is blocking your view but your massive house skin is blocking the view of everyone with a house near you so they probably consider it that fair.

I did put a Hingan on one and with the other one the one behind my castle can't see out their yard anyway. They've blocked all their outside views (guess they wanted to be private) so I tried my castle there and after having taken their view into consideration, sorry.

Makes sense that the castle walls are the walls of a castle though. Still undecided if I'm going with the castle.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraChicken View Post
    [/B]

I did put a Hingan on one and with the other one the one behind my castle can't see out their yard anyway. They've blocked all their outside views (guess they wanted to be private) so I tried my castle there and after having taken their view into consideration, sorry.

Makes sense that the castle walls are the walls of a castle though. Still undecided if I'm going with the castle.
    I'm glad you took time to consider the impact on your neighbors. Most of the players putting up the Shiro walls don't.

Can't really fault those who want them. It's definitely a distinctive design far above the others that were available when they first came out. It's a shame SE didn't consider how the size would impact other player experience before implementing them.
    (0)