Player
    Character
    Ethan Targaryen
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Awha View Post
    Sure it may be selfish but is that a bad thing? Wanting a plot in itself can be seen as selfish, it is not a bad thing but way I see it why should ones desire to own a plot have more value then another because it is hard to come by.
    I mean fair point. Though you said it yourself, you hardly login to that particular character. I literally see no reason to hold onto the plot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zaetia Pryce
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Sure it may be selfish but is that a bad thing? Wanting a plot in itself can be seen as selfish, it is not a bad thing but way I see it why should ones desire to own a plot have more value then another because it is hard to come by.
    I think these FCs who don't even have a small house are more entitled and selfish than solo players who own FC houses.

The solo player had to grind out the FCs/gil and put in the effort to buy FC houses from the system or other players.

FCs with multiple members have no excuse why they don't even have an FC with a small house.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Akira Scientia
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 90
    Sure it may be selfish but is that a bad thing?
    Many topics in this forum seem to frequently confuse ethics and morals with rules. Being selfish is not against the rules. A majority of these housing posts end up being a question of morality, but that's about it. Nobody can tell you the right or wrong way to own, operate, or even hold a plot.
    (0)
    ☆★☆Crafter of Light● 光のクラフター☆★☆

Player

Quote Originally Posted by k99 View Post
    Many topics in this forum seem to frequently confuse ethics and morals with rules. Being selfish is not against the rules. A majority of these housing posts end up being a question of morality, but that's about it. Nobody can tell you the right or wrong way to own, operate, or even hold a plot.
    i agree, personally I try not to push my own ethics or morals on another person because they differ from person to person, that is why this entire issue confuses me why some people feel the need to push their own standards on others. If it is not against the rules, why blame or even advocate for the for the retroactive removal of plots because some people may feel it is "unfair" or breaks some weird moral code between players.

Quote Originally Posted by EthanXdeath View Post
    I mean fair point. Though you said it yourself, you hardly login to that particular character. I literally see no reason to hold onto the plot.
    That is the thing you may see no reason for it, but I do.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aubrenard Sondraix
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Sure it may be selfish but is that a bad thing?
    I'm sorry, what? Yes. Yes it is a bad thing to be selfish and hoard things that you are both not using (wasting the potential of) and actively depriving others of for a finite resource simply because you can.
    Like am I having a stroke? Is this not planet earth right now?

edit: I'm gonna bow out now before I get too heated--I'm having an out of body experience trying to wrap my head around the Pale Man (pan's labyrinth) viewpoint going on.
    (2)
    Last edited by SpiralMask; 05-28-2020 at 05:20 PM.

Player

Quote Originally Posted by SpiralMask View Post
    I'm sorry, what? Yes. Yes it is a bad thing to be selfish and hoard things that you are both not using (wasting the potential of) and actively depriving others of for a finite resource simply because you can.
    Like am I having a stroke? Is this not planet earth right now?

edit: I'm gonna bow out now before I get too heated--I'm having an out of body experience trying to wrap my head around the Pale Man (pan's labyrinth) viewpoint going on.
    Everyone is selfish my man, we live in a world of finite resources, kind of life. As the saying goes do not hate the player hate the game.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3