Character
    Xaxil Lanelf
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

[FC][Recruiting] Phoenix Fire

PhoenixFire <<FIRE!>>

Hey there guys, we’re a small English speaking Free Company on Masamune (Mana).

Players of all levels are welcome to join.
    We’re a chill and casual FC that help each other with stuff like story content, leveling up, primal hunting, treasure maps, PotD/HoH and other things.

Our FC has a house in the Goblet (Plot 16, 21st Ward) with plenty of room for private chambers. We also have a workshop with an airship currently being built, it’ll get there eventually, we swear.

The FC actions we offer are usually Reduce Rates 2 for teleports and Heat of the Battle 2 for increased experience gain.

We also have a discord.

You can contact me here, on discord (Xaxil#8216) or in game (Xaxil Lanelf) if you want to join. If I’m not available, my second in command has a screwed up sleeping schedule so you could probably contact them as well when I’m not on (Aomofu#0671).
    (1)
    Last edited by MangaXai; 05-17-2020 at 12:56 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lionett Thundercat
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 79
    Hi, I'm new to the game, barely have 2 months playing. I would like to join your company, I'm having trouble doing so. I'll leave my character name, I don't know how it works. It's Lionett Thundercat.
    Also, just in case, I'm in Melbourne Australia, I don't know if we'll cross playing times. Please let me know.
    (0)