Player
    Character
    Mobsta Theblizzacc
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80

Post [FC][LFM][Gilgamesh]KazokuCo! Social | End-Game | Tight-Knit | Welcoming New Members!

What's going on! Mobsta Theblizzacc Here and I am m one of the officers of KazokuCo <KazCo> Short for "Family Company"! KazokuCo is a new Free Company created by friends, brothers, and Old-School Players as well as Ancient FFXIV players. We are always open to accepting new Applications and players to join our budding family!

We have a new Medium FC House in Lavender, Ward 5, Plot 35. We also use Discord so make sure you join and login, we love fun and good people, especially gamers that want to experience all aspects of the game. Here's the link: https://discord.gg/7wZ5aVK

We are a close-knit family that loves to help others, socialize and provide helpful tips, hopefully help others, especially new players and growing players alike.

We help each other with many activities: All Roulettes Main Story Content Raids (Savages, Extremes, 24 Man, All Future Content, etc,.) Hunts Statics for Endgame Content

We only have a few rules:

Be respectful...... Keep politics and religion out! Please!!! Pay it Forward!

How to apply: Apply ingame through the <View FC Profile> Option when clicking on any of our FC members running around. Contact us on Discord, or message me in game Mobsta Theblizzacc, or directly DM me on Discord: MobstaStayGamin#8628
    (0)
    Last edited by Mobsta; 05-26-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mobsta Theblizzacc
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Bump! Still Looking for Members...
    (0)