Player
    Character
    Wyatt Shalott
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

Now what?

Ive been trying to read guides and watch videos as I leveled but I'm a little lost right now.
    My Min/Bot are both level 80. I can get yellow and white scripts pretty easily. I have my script weapons and Facet gear. Im working on getting yellow scripts for the folklore book I still need.

But is that sort of it? What do I do now? I tried diadem and didn't really get it lol Aside from mount and clothing. Nothing from there really sells in the market board (I'm on behemoth)

I dont think I know how to make money off my gatherers yet or what the end game is. SO if anyone could help or point me to a guide. I'd be super appreciative!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ein'sf Florr
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    To start, you can gather at ephemeral nodes in ShB areas and then perform aetherial reduction to get Aethersands. There are different kinds so look at MB which you want to sell. If you need more info on where to get certain mats, spawn time etc, Garland Tools is your best friend.

Additionally, I suggest you check out Zane Lionhart YT channel. He posts a lot of useful gathering/crafting stuff.
    (0)
    Tumblr: taildippedinpaint

Player
    Character
    Wyatt Shalott
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80
    Thanks!
    I checked out the channel and now I'm on the hunt for these sands lol
    (0)