Player
    Character
    Xephora Aoredia
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

LFM UWU Fresh Prog Recruitment

Hey there! Xephora here, ya ol’ pirate pally. I’m currently looking to recruit members to do SB ultimates, UWU first then UCoB. I will be pushing for a midcore - hardcore prog team, ideally 1 month to clear, 2 months if needed. It is not necessary to have previous ultimate experience to be recruited, but it helps if there is. Currently on the roster there is:

[Recruitment Ended]

The guide I will be using is: http://clees.me/guides/uwu/
    However, strats are subject to change to what suits best for the team.

Ideally raid times will be running late night/early morning hours from 2am JST - 5am JST (These times are not locked and are subject to change to benefit the team's schedule) or 9pm - 11pm JST.

Requirements:
    - Must understand English
    - Must use discord (for communication, speaking is not mandatory)
    - Commitment for at least UWU (Staying for UCoB is a plus but not required)
    - Persistent on studying ultimate mechanics in spare time
    - Willing to cooperate and adapt different strategies best suited for the team
    - Punctual to scheduled meetup times (or at least a notice in advance if delayed)
    - Adamant on identifying and fixing own mistakes accordingly (this also means letting the team know if you do not understand how to do a mechanic)
    - Commitment to staying on your recruited role to the end
    - 5.1 BiS/Current BiS/UWU BiS with BiS food (Pots will be used once we meet a DPS check)

If there is any disagreement/conflict with any members of the team, I would like to ask to not take the matter into your own hands and report your concerns to me. I will not tolerate any harassment towards any member of the group and you will be removed accordingly if you refuse to comply.

Aside from that, looking forward to clearing together!
    (0)
    Last edited by XephoraAoredia; 05-22-2020 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Recruitment Ended

Player
    Character
    Xephora Aoredia
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Thank you for all of those who applied, recruitment is now over.
    (0)