Player
    Character
    Shalona Shalo
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 53

Can't login with character Mekoa Slicko on Coeurl

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time:
    Frequency: All the Time
    World name: Coeurl
    Character name: Mekoa Slicko

Hi there, I can't seem to access Mekoa Slicko When I go to log in with him the client errors with error code 16a. I've recently returned to the game from a year or so long break. I have four other characters that I can log into and play, and one of them even being on the same world as Mekoa.

I have already opened a support ticket, Twice infact, and the only thing they could come up with, (after trying to convince me it was a problem wirth my client) was that he may have been logged off improperly and that there is no manual way to log him off I've been trying to access this character for well over a month whith no avail, Please help

Travis
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

If this is only happening with one character, you may want to try removing the locally-saved data folder (located My Documents > My Games > Final Fantasy XIV). Be sure to make a backup of this just in case it doesn't resolve the issue.

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shalona Shalo
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 53

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

Your advise Helped Greatly, Thank you very much
    (0)