Player
    Character
    Nanami N'maah
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 57

Seventh Heaven FC - Looking for recruits!

We are a small, new FC looking for members of any level. Our current goal is expanding and leveling up.

Who We Are

The core 4 members are old gaming buddies. We're all in our 30s and mostly play in the late evening to late night. Two of us are late game, one is brand new to the game, and I am a returnee.

Our eventual goal is to do some raiding/maps/ect.

What We're Looking For

Play on PS4? Kinda quiet but want to make some friends? Do you like to craft? Want to get the best gear? Focused on getting achievements? You're more than welcome. We're all a little different and are focused on creating a close community with friends.

We do ask that all members be 21+ years of age. Try us out for a week and let's see if we're a fit. We don't have strict rules beyond "be kind." I have 0 tolerance for troublemakers, because for most of us gaming is an escape. It's supposed to be fun & we're aiming to keep it that way!

Just drop me a message here, or contact me on Nanami N'maah in game. We're split on East/West time zones in the USA but there's usually someone around after 7PM EST. We're most active around 10PM~1AM most days.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sun Kun
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Hello, I started the game about a month ago and have really been enjoying it. I am interested in joining you guys. Message me in game,my ign is Sun Kun
    (0)