Character
    Silver Foxy
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80

LostSouls <<Lost>> 24/7 Recruitment Drive

Dear All & All is welcome,

Our FC is always on recruitment drive we welcome all experience levels of players to join us in this big family. We are very helpful, cheerful, active chat and we love to do things together too. Feel free to try us out if not to your liking you can always leave and join somewhere you find comfortable.

We are also very newbie friendly FC <3 hehe

Do reach us out if you see any <<Lost>> tagged members or you can directly apply no questions ask we will accept.

Your Sincerely,
    FC Master aka Silver Foxy (Moogle)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Drast Vyrkasch
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 82
    I can attest to the validity of this pitch. We are indeed the best FC on Moogle, hands down, just like the post above me clearly states

No, but seriously though: give us a try. We're l3g1t c00l n00dl3s
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    No reward is worth suffering through content you feel is bad. The worst thing the playerbase can do to itself is force-complete the content it hates. It leaves the false impression that despite complaints, players are generally satisfied with the content and it's okay to make more like it. If players stop working on the content even with rewards incomplete (like Pagos when it first came out), it will send a clear sign that changes need to be made.

Player
    Character
    Silver Foxy
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    can reach me out in discord too <3 >>> ID : Spooky Fox#2678
    (0)