Player
    Character
    Isran Felmet
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90

[FC][LFM]Sword Logic is recruiting!

Hello, I'm the guild leader of Sword Logic and I'm looking to recruit new and returning players.

Veteran players are cool, too. But if you're a bag of rocks, please swipe left.

Please don't be shy of voice chat. We all bite and we all choke people.

Who are we?

Sword Logic is what's called an Static FC -- now reforming to become a general purpose FC. We're mixed bag of idiots with varied interests that came together in order to create an awesome foundation for newer and returning players alike. Most of us have jobs, less free time than average, but we're dedicated to spending whatever free-time we can fostering relationships with our communities and generally lollygagging at whatever.

Why should you join Sword Logic?

Because we're easy going people without the rectal stick implementation aligning with our spines. Honestly, we're great to be around. We're like finding an attractive person on Tinder willing to rail you while simultaneously believing in universal healthcare. LGBTQ+ friendly and all that hizzaz.

You should join because you're tired of pugging and party-finder crap.

You should join because you're tired of people kicking you from parties since you've got no "logs." -- Because you're tired of people not giving you the time to learn the curve of the fights you're encountering.

You should join because you want to see pictures of my cats.

Because if you're a new or returning player (or even a veteran player for that matter) looking to break into difficult content, we can help you. Our most recent group is primarily composed of new players with no prior raid history that has cleared up to E7S and readying to clear E8S.

The bottom line is that we want to play with active people unafraid of voice-chats, engaging in a community, and willing to have some fun. If you have no raid credit, low raid credit, ghost raid credit, we're the group for you. We will foster you into a proper player, provide you with the tools you need to survive like expensive penta-melded crap, pots and food.

We also want to have off-game nights, such as tic-tac-toe, monopoly, Cards Against Humanity and League of Legends ARAM crap.

Obligatory mantra of "We're all adults, life comes first, yadda yadda."

But when you are free, hit us up. We're like a cheap hand-job at midnight while riding the NYC Metro during quarantine: You knew you wanted to come and you'll be back for more when you're at your lowest point, but you probably won't speak about it to anyone you personally know.

How to join:

9mm#2176

Add me on Discord. We'll talk from there.

* FC House
    * FC Buffs
    * We Feed Your Birds
    * Discord Available
    * Group Events
    * Pictures of Cats
    * New Player Friendly.
    (1)
    Last edited by XNFX2020; 04-16-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Player
    Character
    Recon Md
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I have tic-tac-toe ptsd from getting whooped by my kid...
    (1)