Player
    Character
    Icy Tease
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90

Doman Enclave navigation missing in Map (teleport list only)

Date & Time: April 7, 2020
    Frequency: always
    World name: Jenova
    Character name: Icy Tease
    Retainer name:
    NPC name:
    Monster name:
    Class/Level:
    Party or solo:
    In-game time:
    Area and coordinates: Othard
    Housing:

The only quick way to get to (previously unlocked) Doman Enclave aetheryte is to open the teleportation list and find it there. Navigating to it using the map is missing.

For example, to get to Castrum Oriens I could open the teleport menu and find it in the Gyr Abania section OR I could use the map to navigate. With the map I would set it to section "Gyr Abania" , and then either zoom out all the way and see the aetheryte in the northwest, or set map subsection to "The Fringes" and then find the "Castrum Oriens" aetheryte.

I am currently unable to use map navigation to find Doman Enclave aetheryte:
    1. Set map section to Othard
    2. The map subsection "The Doman Enclave" is missing. Also can't see "The Doman Enclave" aetheryte of the same name when zoomed out all the way
    3. Unable to teleport using map. Forced to use Teleport List/menu instead.

This is especially relevant now that a current quest (new relic part1) keeps forcing you to jump back to the enclave to use the ferry. I would much prefer to continue using map navigation as it's my preferred method to finding aetherytes quickly.

thanks,
    icy`
    (2)
    Last edited by icy_; 04-07-2020 at 10:12 PM.