Player
    Character
    Donpablo Gnomekin
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80

Looking for FC

I am looking for a FC that is casual, but likes to do Savage / Extreme Raids.

I come from a WoW background where I loved progressive raiding. The learning, wiping, doing it over for that final reward of victory. I loved that a lot. But since it went down the drain, I came to FF14 and fell in LOVE with this game.

Problem is I can't find a FC that is chill enough to enjoy conversations with or not scheduled enough to do raids at certain times. It's been a challenge for me. I found some that are super friendly but no schedule and some that are so scheduled, they were not friendly.

Hope this message finds the right FC for me. I main DNC 80 at the moment but I can be very versatile and can learn whatever is needed. thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wicked Judgement
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Hey if your still looking for an FC join our discord and come talk to us we are they type of FC you described exactly, you don't have to join but hop in and you can decide.
    my name is WickedAccuracy in discord

Discord link: https://discord.gg/TjvA373
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jack Wack
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Hello! Rico's Roughnecks is always looking for more, and we are really trying to fill in for raid spots! Send me a message and lets chat!
    (0)