Player
    Character
    Xtrema Invicta
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

[LS] LF more friends to form a casual, flexible static!

Hello you,

We are a group of 4 friends and we are looking for 4 other humans we like to call friend in the nearby future. With that group of 8 friends, we would like to have a so-called ‘flexible’ static! Why? Because we love FFXIV and we love to raid, but we don’t like to have these strict schedules for raiding. Everyone has their RL, their other games and from time to time in need of a break, which we all would like to take into account while raiding. We would like to raid when we feel to raid, and if not perhaps do some other games together as well and not feeling bad to postpone when needed!

This might sound very vague to you, so let me try and simplify it in what we want and what we are looking for:

What we want:
    • To raid 2, maybe 3 days a week, with 2 hours per day. It would be 1 hour of raiding, a 10 minute break in between, and another 50 minutes of raiding.
    • Not to have a solid schedule for raiding days. We would like to decide during the week when we are going to raid, make sure that most are available and then go for it! And if for some reason a raid can’t go on that week – No problem, and especially no drama!
    • To be a group of 8 people who love FFXIV but also play other games, and hopefully we can do that together.

What we are looking for:
    • Like-minded people: Active, flexible and social people who like FFXIV and like to raid, but not getting upset when we might skip a week.
    • Being flexible throughout the week helps – The aim is to have the raid from 06:00 PM Server time until 08:00 PM Server time. The more days you are available, the more this will work!
    • We all play different games throughout the week; Overwatch, Smite, DeadByDaylight and all sorts of other stuff inbetween! It would be nice if you would like to join us on our other adventures as well, but ofcourse it’s no must.
    • Game related: We are returning from a break ourselves so we have to start fresh, beginning at Cinder Drift Extreme and to be followed by E5S and so on. You don’t have to have any experience, as we begin fresh as well. We are going to approach this very casually, so newcomers are very welcome!

Currently we are looking for: All DPS and Healers, tanks have been filled

If the things above sound appealing to you and you would like to have a go at it, please contact me on Discord (Xtrema#5451) and I would love to have a chat about it. If you have any questions about the things stated please contact me as well so I might clear things up for you.

Hopefully I have triggered your curiosity and I am looking forward to your reply! Oh, and our group is called KittyKatDeathSquad!
    (0)
    Last edited by Xtrema; 04-01-2020 at 04:50 AM.