Player
    Character
    Orange Soda
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 8

Accidentally deleted files

Hey everybody while I was trying to clear up space on my computer, I ended up accidentally deleting a bunch of files needed for the game apparently, and now I can't start the game back up no matter what I do. I use a Macbook and its all completely gone from my trashbins and everything and I don't know what to do. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it wont reinstall those files i'm missing and it's all causing me immense stress. Does anybody here know what I should do?
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

We would like to recommend deleting any remaining FINAL FANTASY XIV files on the device and then re-installing the game using the following link: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/mac/download/

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)

Thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

Due to no response from the original poster, this thread will be moved to 'Closed Concerns.' If anyone is still having this particular problem, please create a new thread and we will assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)