Player
    Character
    Turanza Alesca
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80

Returner in search of a friendly helpful FC.

As the title says I'm a returning player looking for a friendly FC to join. Im a veteran MMO player, and former hardcore raider from World of Warcraft. I'd like to start over per say, and leave the hardcore scene behind me and enjoy this game, but I find myself with a lot of questions. I'm not to familiar with how people recruit in this game, so figured the best option would be here on the forums.

A few things about myself-
    -I'm a quick learner. Ill always try to figure things out on my own, but im not too prideful to ask for assistance if its not clicking.
    - I really enjoy crafting and gathering in this game! Ive spent at least 90% of my time back leveling those professions up.
    - I'm always willing to help out a guild/FC friend in need, If im able to.
    - Eastern Time zone

If I sound like a good fit, please reach out!
    Thank you for your time - Turanza Alesca
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hondrik Ka'tuul
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 37
    Come join our FreeCompany We are a small group with social and helpful members. Accepting Sprouts or Legacy players. We are a Rank 9 FC with daily buffs an airship and a medium house in Shirogane. Looking to help with dungeons, leveling, raids, events and all other content. This is a casual FC. Play how you want when you want. No requirements just the enjoyment of playing making friends and having fun. Drop a comment if you would like an invite.
    (0)
    Last edited by Redstorm80; 03-31-2020 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Spelling error