Player
    Character
    Jets Down
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AbelArchaniEA View Post
    The fact that your are sensitive to hat or "triggered" is comical. Very telling of your maturity level.
    The thread title is in all caps which is a sign of inmaturity, pointing it out and saying you didn't need to be doing that as we could understand your issue even if were in lower case, in fact most people are more likely to take someone more serious if they use lower case rather than upper, is a sign of maturity because they want to help improve their written edicate(sorry spelling not my forte) by calling out when they are using poor form while in a constructive way.

To OP we were never given a release date, it will happen when it happens, there is probably a delay due to Convid-19 so expect to wait until they can confirm when they can do stuff again, this is one of those have to be patient and yelling won't make things faster unless you found a suitable vaccination to Convid-19.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ochaco Hitsu
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by fumofu View Post
    What is comical it's OP and her CAPS LOCK TOPIC, and you defending this crap. Such behaviour shouldn't be encouraged.
    I have learning difficulties it wasn't meant to offend
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    they usually update the special site before a patch update so i'm guessing it's still a couple more weeks away.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Little Fumo
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorlonshadow View Post
    I have learning difficulties it wasn't meant to offend
    That's a fine answer.
    Now answering to the topic, SE didn't make any sort of announcement to about delaying 5.25 therefore it's same to assume we'll get this patch soon enough.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorlonshadow View Post
    It's always been 3 weeks then 3 week to my knowledge
    We were told that 5.21 would be 3 weeks after 5.2, but nothing was said about the release of 5.25.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lina Kirell
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Patch dates are logical and not magical ; they do it in order not to screw with content they just relaesed.

Relic patch usually happened around the time you could get your tome weapon, which is around next week, and they have this shift so that Exprimal weap and crafted weap are not obsolete day 1.

I'm worried as well they might be a bit late on usual schedule, game starts to feel lacking fresh blood, relic story should help avoid and be around soon.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2