Player
    Character
    Rhaya Moshantu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 44

Gear Sets: Maybe a Dumb Question??

So I have this SUPER long list of gear sets. Some are just the base Class that you start with and others are my Jobs. I'm currently in SB and am getting tired of the long list I have, despite my reorganization of my most used Jobs.

So my question is this: Do any of you keep all your gear sets from the base classes or do you delete them from the gear set list once your jobs are unlocked? Is it ok to delete the base Class set if they are going unused?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Just delete them. There's no reason to keep the class set once you unlock the job. If someday there's a weird situation where you need a class again you can always just recreate it.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rhaya Moshantu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 44
    Sweet! Thank you! I was pretty sure this was the case, but didn't know for sure!
    (0)

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    They can be useful for RP players, but for actual gameplay classes are not used at all so you don't need a class gear set.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    There's no rule that you even need to have one gearset for each job/class - they're just numbered sets. They get named after your current job and level by default, but you can rename them to anything you like.

I've got a gearset saved for each job, then the rest are filled up with a random assortment of "non-battle outfits" that I might want to equip without having access to glamour plates so I just carry the items - eg. winter coat, beach gear, casual clothes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gabriel Morgan
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Just overwrite the class gearset with the job gearset when you unlock the crystal
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kris Goldenshield
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I want to say you unlock a few slots every time you get a new job/class for a total of..45 at the moment.

I recommend making 1 set for each job you want to play and use the rest for glamour (so a swimwear, casual wear, whatever)

It looks like a lot of sets, but it's not really a lot of "free" sets (with 29 different jobs, 1 for each takes a big chunk!)
    (0)