The Phoenix Down Inn is a small, humble tavern open to all looking for rest, relaxation and recovery. We are currently still under construction, but the kitchen is open. Rooms for rent are coming soon.

The Phoenix Down's main draw, however, is its free clinic in the basement. Here we strive to heal anyone and everyone, from workers, to nobles, to adventurers. We have a strict 'no questions asked' policy; if you need healing, we WILL heal you. Confidentiality is paramount.

We are located in the Goblet, ward 8 plot 27. Hope to see you there!

((<PD-RP> is a brand-spankin'-new Heavy RP FC and very small. We currently need any and all who are willing to help us establish ourselves as a go-to tavern/clinic for adventurers. We are rank 12, so we do have buffs (and I try my best to keep them up).

Know that if you decide to try us out, since we are so small this will not be a super active FC until we can get more peeps. Please be patient with us.

If you have any questions, please DM me (Nikaj Sunfaire) in-game, or send me a mail if I'm not online. Thanks for taking the time to read about us! <3 ))