Hey , I am currently looking for a Raidgroup /Static (I think that's what they are called in this game from what I've seen) to progresss through the content get to know fun people and learn more about the Game as I go. I played other MMORPGs mainly Swtor and WoW pretty competetively for several years(World 2nd/World 5th kills in Swtor) in the past and I'm always aiming to clear the most difficult content.

I started playing FF14 about 3 weeks ago and currently leveled a Gunbreaker and a White Mage I don't really care what Role/Class I play even though I would prefer Gunbreaker but I could also level Dps if it's needed for the group or play Healer. I just hit 80 on them meaning my gear currently is a bit lacking but that will change pretty quickly within the next few days as I can play a lot due to corona, no uni, etc.

Now you know a lot about my Gaming and FF14 History a little bit more about me, I am 19 years old and live in Germany, always had gaming as a hobby and especially MMOs ever since I started playing runescape when I was 9 and I am always looking for a challenge which I hope the FF Savage/Ultimate Raids will be, as the normal ones I have done so far where a real snoozefest.*zzzzzzzz*

I hope I can find some likeminded Raiders to have a fun time with