Player
    Character
    Roxanne Steele
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90

wtb Auto-Submit for collectable turn-ins.

For real, though, can this system be implemented to the Splendor's and other collectable turn-ins? Just hit the Auto-Submit button and it will pull items from your inventory into a submit list, calculating how many scrips you get and prevent you from overcapping on them.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Cerih Gealai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    I would also like this, but realise it is unlikely due to technical awkwardness. Each collectable is a unique item, and tagged as such, hence why even if you get two collectables at exactly the same rating they cannot stack.

It would be cool to add a "mass submit" button to each hand in that opens a window similar to the Diadem material appraisal window minus the auto-submit button, or the Doman Enclave donation basket window. That way, while you do still have to fill each 'window' separately, you can add 5/10/whatever then submit them all. That, at the very least, would reduce the number of confirmation box clicks needed: still means you need to load each item to a window manually, and you still need to work out yourself if you are going to overcap (although I'm sure they'd retain the "are you sure you want to waste scrips?" warning if you fudged it), but it would reduce the clicks per item.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiro Kuroh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 80
    I swap to my ps4 controller on pc to turn in, its just faster after you memorize buttons and muscle memory. But an "I understand what I'm doing button with a forced to read and agree to 2x" disclaimer with a way to shut it off would be nice.
    (1)