Player
    Character
    Brey Voreas
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90

Patch 5.25 Release Date

I gave up trying to understand or estimate when patches may drop years ago after they stopped using road maps. Was curious if anyone has a estimated date this relic patch will drop? 24th? 31st? Thanks.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mortulo Vortazulo
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 64
    I saw some peeps saying that the x.x5 patches have usually been like 4-6 weeks after the first patch, but we also just had 5.21, so maybe it's a couple of weeks further out than that? Those are just some semi-educated guesses though.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jennah Arhtima
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    They've got a history of coming out on the same day you can upgrade the tomestone weapons from running the normal raids for 7 weeks. So the 31st? No official word though.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rasikko Rakitto
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 64
    You can use the patch history to get an estimate.

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...patchnote_log/
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kakita Ucalibur
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 86
    The earliest we can expect 5.25 is March 24th which will be week 6 of 5.2X. March 31th and April 7th are also possible days.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cam Crowley
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    my guess is mid April
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Silverquick Fox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Well I'm looking forward to the new patch,

I really want to do the Relic Weapons quests. I just hope they don't do anything stupid like make the farthest attainable Damage for the weapon less than or equal to the Crysterium Weapon.

If you really want a Crysterium weapon all you have to do is get 1000 seals and do the 8th Eden Raid 4 times and you've got the weapon.

The Relic weapons are a MAJOR pain in the rear and time consumer and significant effort way over and above 4 level 8 Eden Raids. They should be one step above Crysterium when you finish them at the end of the patch.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Squires Ailith
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverquick View Post

I really want to do the Relic Weapons quests. I just hope they don't do anything stupid like make the farthest attainable Damage for the weapon less than or equal to the Crysterium Weapon.

If you really want a Crysterium weapon all you have to do is get 1000 seals and do the 8th Eden Raid 4 times and you've got the weapon.

The Relic weapons are a MAJOR pain in the rear and time consumer and significant effort way over and above 4 level 8 Eden Raids. They should be one step above Crysterium when you finish them at the end of the patch.
    Right now you need to do E8 7 times.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Kakita Ucalibur
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverquick View Post

Uhm... Cystarium Weapon like all Tomestone weapons post 3.2 have taken 7 weeks at release of normal mode clears to buy the weapon token and only after the next patch was released were the number of normal mode tokens required to buy the weapon token reduced to 4. So for the new Relics to be worth i490 they need to take roughly 7 weeks of work (later to be nerfed to about 4 weeks of work)

From what they have said getting the base Relic Weapon will not take very long so I could see a return to something similar to ARR's i80 relic quest giving an i480 weapon and a second longer step giving an i490 weapon.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yunea Yevon
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatecalibur View Post
    Uhm... Cystarium Weapon like all Tomestone weapons post 3.2 have taken 7 weeks at release of normal mode clears to buy the weapon token and only after the next patch was released were the number of normal mode tokens required to buy the weapon token reduced to 4. So for the new Relics to be worth i490 they need to take roughly 7 weeks of work (later to be nerfed to about 4 weeks of work)

From what they have said getting the base Relic Weapon will not take very long so I could see a return to something similar to ARR's i80 relic quest giving an i480 weapon and a second longer step giving an i490 weapon.
    I only ask 2 things.....make it less annoying and difficult to get, and make it look better then Eureka Weapons
    (2)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast