Player
    Character
    Angellos Virius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90

Botting & Ishgard Restoration.

There is obvious botting going on in Diadem for Skyward points. I'm tired, my head is pounding, I've been fishing for over 16 hours straight and I am needlessly upset to see people on other servers... botting.

There is obvious botting and there are massive amounts of account sharing going on. I for one just want to know that GM's ARE or WILL look into this before the end of the contest. Let me give you one example of botting going on.

I was trying, for two hours now to figure out how someone could program a bot with how Diadem works, in order to get this particular score. Skyfishing fish are worth: 2, 5, 10, 150, 175, 1580.) So I couldn't figure out how this person got: 1,010,101 points. Having gotten 360,101 points in a day.

That's when I realized that it has to be a bot program and that they weren't sky fishing for gobbies at all.

1,010,101 in five days =
    1,010,101 / 150 = 6,734 Pterodactyl
    26 seconds each
    432,000 seconds in 5 days
    432,000 / 5 = 86,400 seconds in a day
    86,400 seconds /26 second cast time = 3,323 fish in a day
    498,450 pts in a day

(OR)

Conveniently stopping at:
    2,400 Pterodactyls For 360,000 pts
    19 cloud cutters For 95 points
    3 Mediators for six points

For a total of:

--------
    Why the cloud cutters and Mediators you ask?

Because they're the closest fish on other islands to the Island Pterodactyls are on. They fished them up to get rid of the: "The fish sense something is amiss" Debuff.

Insofar as I can tell that is the only way, MATHEMATICALLY to achieve that score:

And it's a score that a human couldn't get without cheating.

I've only seen one person try and defend people who get 260k-360k a day points on average: People who are doing it themselves. And there are only a handful of them across all servers.

Only one I can say I think is a bot.

Some I feel are account sharing.

All I want is for the GM's to look into the top 12 leaderboards for gathering: Especially for fishing. Why? Because it's fishy. That's why.
    (6)
    Last edited by Angellos; 03-16-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Player
    Character
    Vyncent Nolan
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Sorry to break it to you, but nothing will be done. SE has no interest in using resources to reduce their number of subs. There's nothing to gain by doing it.

Botting and account sharing is dealt with by the STF, not GMs.
    (2)